Re: (TV) Catching Up/VA Comps withTV/Mad Prices

Thanks Philip.

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Catching Up/VA Comps withTV/Mad Prices
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:32:36 -0800 (PST)

--- nick powell <nick_bug@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know anything about various artists comps called "Infinite Zero
> Almanac Vol 13 & 15" or Spin This 2"? Apparently they all have a Television
> track on them?

The only Television-related release on Infinite Zero was the CD reissue of Tom Verlaine's DREAMTIME back in 1994. I'm guessing the ALMANAC includes a track
from this.

SPIN THIS 2 was a Spin magazine sampler, I think, from 1992. I haven't seen it,
but I'd guess it has either "Call Mr. Lee" or "In World" on it.

--Philip