(TV) <no subject>

>Last night on VH1 Classics, they had a video of the
>Who playing Won't Get Fooled Again at the recent
>concert for NYC.  Now those f##kers still rock.

Hell yeah.  I saw them on their Quadrophenia tour in 1997.  I mean, they did
pretty well for not having Keith Moon.  They are definitely a live band,
though.  After the late 70s, early 80s synth trend tainted some of their
better albums (Who's Next, Quadrophenia)... they get rid of all that stuff
live, and just rock.  Word.

BRAD