From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 10:01 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) marquee moon rhino reissue & tom's amp on ebay

At 1:27 PM -0500 2/27/02, sam matthews wrote:
>anyways he said tom showed up to the gig "carrying an old radio
>amplifier". could this possibly be whats up on ebay?

IIRC, the Musician article from '87 had a rundown of his gear.  Amps
were "a lot of old Fender stuff" but he was using various other old
tube gear as preamps.  I know I typed this up for the great lost
rivethed site.  If I can dig up the file, I'll make it available to
whoever wants to host it.  (It's a pretty long article.)
--
Maurice Rickard