Re: (TV) Careless Talk etc

Cheers Andy, I'll have a scout around.

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Careless Talk etc
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:12:10 -0000

CWAS is a 7" square quarterly magazine which features a cover CD . Deals
mainly in Americana type music but not strictly .
has great writing and presentation and is distributed through the Pinnacle
group .
Mainly available in independent record shops .

Careless Talk Costs Lives is onto its 12th issue and their aim is to ' wipe
out the weekly music press ' . in other words the NME .
dont think it'll happen but they're having fun trying .
Again a great quality production .

You can get it in places that stock a lot of music mags , big record shops
etc .
Personally i get mine posted so I couldn't tell you exactly where to get one
. Worth the hunt though .
Both are UK mags incidentally

Cheers
Andy