RE: (TV) Clapton

Aye, now you got me checking the kitty's litter box for vintage
tube equipment.
speaking of cat crap ...
Why _did_ they spraypaint Clapton Is God in the 60s? He's is so
not God. What does he do? He plays boring, pedestrian BB King crap
and then pulls out some sub-shred 16th note runs (which his
audience eats up) followed by a low E gliss. He does this like six
times in the course of one song and the crowd applauds each time.
And that bored expression on his face, somebody slap him.
Sometimes I think that if Clapton fans were actually _exposed_ to
the likes of Verlaine/Lloyd, their heads would explode. Hey Eric,
it's not too late, log on to RichardLloyd.com and learn some new
tricks baby!

np
The Kit Kats - Let's get lost on a country road