Re: (TV) well, I couldn't resist...

ps  Mr. Obbard you are only allowed to be a class act
dork once.  please no tv shirt this time!

<Go on Philip, kick Jay off the list for a month for being so disrespectful(of course he's absolutely right though).

From: Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) well, I couldn't resist...
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:36:31 -0800 (PST)

Flying up on the 20th early, partying all day, going
to TV, partying all night and flying back the next
day.  50 years from now, i won't remember the missed
work, but I will remember the show

look forward to bumping into some of you.

So we recognize the list members, may I suggest
everyone wear an Eagles or Henley related T-shirt

ps  Mr. Obbard you are only allowed to be a class act
dork once.  please no tv shirt this time!

ponch

=====
"If every museum in the New World were emptied, if every
famous building in the Old World were destroyed and only
Venice saved, there would be enough there to fill a full lifetime with delight. Venice, with all its complexity and variety, is in itself the greatest surviving work of art." --Evelyn Waugh