(TV) OT: Blues plug Buddy Guy

Hey , in light of all this talk about Clapton and BB King, Mayall, ect. I
want tell you folks about this blues concert I attended Valentines night. I
saw Buddy Guy in concert in Tacoma .  I'd heard of Buddy Guy but wasn't too
familiar with him . This bluesman from Chicago is the greatest ! He not only
played like Jimi Hendrix, he could entertain the pants off a ya like he was
James Brown and what a voice ! All this in a 60+ package ! He would smile
constantly like the Cheshire Cat and contort his face singing stuff like "I
live with her for five years and she had the nerve to throw me out !..."
Just so fantastic. Buddy Guy he's got to be one of the last great ones
alive. And he was really cooking Valentines night .