Re: (TV) Bunnymen

they came thru portland last fall with the psychedelic
furs & tho i was very tempted to go (i belonged to
both churches when i was a young bohemian), i think
i'm glad i didn't (the main immediate impedance being
the $30 ticket price)...there's something crass & ugly
bout mac these days (& butler's always had it...he
just translated it better back round "talk talk
talk")...& tho i'm happy yr getting pleasure out of
"flowers", i've borrowed the 3 "comeback" cds from our
public library & besides a stirring chord
progression/riff or 3, i found very little
inspiration...
however, this does not deny the band's legacy.