(TV) Richard Lloyd & Chris Stamey

Hi Folks,

Recently I acquired a Chris Stamey show (6/22/86) and as these things often do, it sent me back for a re-listen to the commercial release from that period, "It's Alright".

Scanning credits, I notice that Richard Lloyd plays on this one. Does anyone know (or can you tell) which song or songs he played on, and has he ever said anything about these sessions?

Further review of the credits show the participation of Anton Fier, Mitch Easter, Bernie Worrell, Graham Maby, Alex Chilton, Jane Scarpantoni and Marshall Crenshaw. Wowsa!

Cheers,

Brian