Re: (TV) Splash! / Pretentious Psychedelic Caterwaul

all i can say is yep, leo: yr entitled to yr opine.
but using the words of others (particularly those of
rockcrits like christgau...as outta touch & sterile a
"human" as yr likely to encounter) to defend yr
position is like using retarded kids for cover...
:-)

& ps: i'll take "crocodiles" & "ocean rain" (which
owes a hell of alot more to "forever changes" than any
tv) over "dreamtime", "words from the front", "warm &
cool" & "cover" tho not the 1st or "flashlight"...