RE: (TV) Echo (Round 2) / Counter-punching

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:15 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Echo (Round 1)
>...I am really not trying to start anything, but anyone
>who thinks the song "ocean Rain" has no soul, better
>start doing a wee bit of self examination.  Marquee
>Moon has far less "soul" than OR.

Maybe we should continue this off-list as probably many on
List are bored to tears by our debate?

But until all we hear from a cross-section of Listers,
Ill just say this:

Jay, Surely, you jest!  If you're really serious you're a
a MM List blasphemer and I'll be forced to take off my
kid-boxing gloves on the 19th and 'beat you down with a
rubber hose.' :-)

	Leo

PS:  I said the record was soulless not the title song
itself.  I'll spend some more time listening to the song.
Are you referring above to MM the song or MM the album?