Re: (TV) Who are these people?

That is my friend Paul Dougherty's site. The people in that video snip are,
in no order, deerfrance, Roberta Bailey, Glenn O'Brien (the white haired
guy) Steve Latham (my partner at the Old Devil Moon) the first woman is
named Maria. Lauren Agnelli (Trixie A Balm) Richard Lloyd. The only person I
can't recognize is the punk who mentions punk music.