Re: (TV) Meltdown

In message <F227A89g4dC5wwz4rvz0000daa3@hotmail.com>, nick powell
<nick_bug@hotmail.com> writes
>Keith
>
>I couldn't get a website address for the festival. Where did you get the
>details from?

Richard sent them to me. "Television is now confirmed to perform at the
Meltdown festival in London on June 20 and 21.  This is one of the very
best European festivals and is curated this year by David Bowie."

This is a definite, because Richard wouldn't release the news unless it
was confirmed and official.

I know that the 2000 Meltdown festival was at the Royal Festival Hall
but have no details of this one yet. I'll post more details as I get
them.

K.