(TV) Patti Smith / Richard Hell in ICE magazine

I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but I'm not sure.

The new ICE magazine (March 2002) devotes approx. two full pages to the
new Patti Smith anthology, and 1/2 page to Richard Hell's upcoming
archive release.

I don't recall seeing it here before, but Smith mentions the unreleased
track "Wander I Go" that is being featured on the new set - says it is
from the Gone Again sessions, and that Jeff Buckley and Tom Verlaine
play on it.