(TV) Tenant of Wonder finds typos / Q for List

Keith,

As if you needed any real evidence that I sometimes dwell
at your wondrous site, I would like to bring to your attention
two typos that caught my eye while I was recently wandering on
your lyrics page last Thursday.

Under your page's lyrics to Flash Lightning is the following:

"When I heard your name,
Inlooked into my cup,
Lo, and behold,
The seven seas came up,
When I hear youe voice,
The arrow flies,
The street turns silver
And the fools get wise."

The 2nd line should, of course, should read  "I looked into my cup," ,
and the 5th should be "When I hear your voice,".
The reason that I sent this post to entire list instead of just to Keith is
because there is a tiny chance that there may also be another of these lines
that is not correct.
Does anyone on list hear TV singing:  "Lo, *hand* behold, The seven seas come up," ?!??
(Yes, I realize that a 'hand' doesn't see or behold things, but his hand is probably holding
the cup, and it is well known that poets sometimes give objects qualities that they do not
actually possess.)

		Leo
(who is desperately trying every way he can think of to procrastinate finishing
a work report that must be done before Irving Plaza next week.)