From: "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV>
To: "'tv@obbard.com'" <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) Alan Licht  / Christgau / "Big Bad Love" Soundtrack
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:25:51 -0500

From The Village Voice's "Choices/Short List (Robert Christgau):

TELEVISION  After more than two decades, the same band that
made Marquee Moon:  Tom Verlaine, Richard Lloyd, Fred Smith Billy
Ficca.  Verlaine's vocation these days is atmospheric instrumentals,
often for films---sounds right on home on the blues-dominated
"Big Bad Love" soundtrack.  No second guitarist has ever challenged
him like wayward popster Lloyd, so this reunion matters even if no
new songs come out of it.  But don't bet that they won't either.
Tuesday at 8, through March 20, Irving Plaza.

  Alan Licht discography at http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll
Big Bad Love Soundtrack with Verlaine tracks at: http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll
		Leo