(TV) T-shirt request!!!

After seeing the new T-shirt, my wife was filled with lust and desire...
for one of her own!

Can anybody do me a HUGE favor and grab me a shirt at the show tonight?
I'll happily send the money along ASAP, even with PayPal if desired.

Please help me out here, or I'm going to be out one shirt!!!!

Wishing I could have made both nights.....