Re: (TV) T-shirt request!!!

Wish i was going,last nite was great!!!just got out of bed 2:00>From: Joe
Hartley >Reply-To: tv@obbard.com >To: tv@obbard.com >Subject: (TV)
T-shirt request!!! >Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:44:25 -0500 (EST) > >After
seeing the new T-shirt, my wife was filled with lust and desire... >for
one of her own! > >Can anybody do me a HUGE favor and grab me a shirt at
the show tonight? >I'll happily send the money along ASAP, even with
PayPal if desired. > >Please help me out here, or I'm going to be out one
shirt!!!! > >Wishing I could have made both nights..... > >