Re: (TV) My online TV review's up

Ty, with regard to Tom "not talking" to magazines... I suddenly
wonder if Tom thinks "Entertainment Weekly" is some indie magazine.
He might not realize that it's prominently displayed in just about
every newsstand, airport, bookstore, etc., around the US. He doesn't
strike me as the type who is reading entertainment magazines in
general (but, I could be wrong, I don't know him personally - for all
I know, he's an avid subscriber to Soap Opera Digest).

Just seems like a big lost opportunity for him, even if he doesn't
want to talk Television.

--Philip

www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,219214~4~0~whosgreatbandrock,00.html