(TV) Set List

Psychotic Reaction (first two verses were at the regular tempo;
second half was slowed down into a tight, bluesy piece - worked
surprisingly well.)

Please please please let them play this in London, I've always loved the couple of versions I have but to see them play it would be top stuff. Glad everyone seemed to have a good time. Thanks for the review etc.
Keith anymore info on the Meltdown Festival? I've searched the net and can't find anything.