Re: (TV) The Waterboys - "Some Of My Best Friends Are Trains"

In a message dated 3/23/2002 4:01:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
keith@marquee.demon.co.uk writes:

> Ah, but, Yom did play lead guitar on the Waterboys fast version of "This
> IS The Sea" (available on "Secret Life of the Waterboys" CD)

Oh that's right! I completely forgot about that. Cool version, and nice
guitar from Tom (although I like the slower one better).

Thanks for the reminder!

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
   -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert