(TV) Entertainment Weekly

While sending a link to Ty Burr's excellent review of last Tuesday's show to a
friend, I noticed that the bottom of the EW page had prpvided "ALL ABOUT" links
to the Ramones, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Talking Heads, and...
Television!

http://www.ew.com/ew/allabout/0,9930,42251~11~~television,00.html

I followed the Television link and found reviews of... "Madeline's Christmas"?
"Saved By The Bell"? "A Bug's Life"?  "90210"? "The Weakest Link"? "Wild on
Jules Asner"?? "John Tesh Live at Red Rocks"?!?!!

Sometimes I wonder if Television might have been more successful with a less
ubiquitous name...

--Philip