Re: (TV) Ebay Madness Strikes Back

In a message dated 4/2/2002 10:21:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pobbard@yahoo.com writes:

> Isn't this still in print, in Europe or the UK?

The three Shadowy Men CDs show up on ebay regularly as "rare" or "out of
print", when they're most definitely in print, and available from my website,
amazon, cdnow, etc, etc.

Calling it "rare" our "out of print" helps move the merchandise ...

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert