Re: (TV) RE: [wrecklesseric] Re: Re: CBGB's Best of CD ... Soon

I don't believe Television ever played CBGBs after 1976. So this version of
"Friction" can't be "live at CBGB's 1978". My suspicion is that this version is
the one from THE BLOW-UP, which is live, and recorded in 1978, but taken from
My Father's Place, I think.

Eric, do you have any more information? The CD looks great regardless.

--Philip