(TV) Often overlooked

But well worth a listen: I have to note that Tom's show at the Middle East in Cambridge (do I have that right) from October 14, 1998 is really good. It's instrumentals with Jimmy Ripp, and bits of these tunes made their way into the soundtracks shows. I'm quite digging tracks 2, 3, and 8. Hell, they're all good. 'Course, I like _Warm and Cool_, but these tunes are a bit more rocking in places than _Warm and Cool_, so don't let that put you off.

OK, time to get back to work.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/