Re: (TV) review of 'land 1975-2002'

In a message dated 4/5/2002 4:43:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pobbard@yahoo.com writes:

> Does anyone have a copy of LAND yet? Is Verlaine listed in the credits for
> "Piss Factory"? I always thought Verlaine only played guitar on "Hey Joe"
> (the
> flipside of "Piss Factory") but not on "Piss Factory" itself.

Yep ... picked up a copy a few days ago.

There's no detailed credits on the songs, just songwriter, source album, etc.
In fact, there's no distinction made between "Patti Smith" and "Patti Smith
Group" tracks.

It's a nice compilation, although it seems a tad odd to call it LAND and not
include "Land" on the CD.

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert