Re: (TV) prob discussed already but i'll ask anyway.....plus catching up

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <002201c1de77$0cafb200$9f47893e@baka>, Raymond <ray@wavewalke
> r.freeserve.co.uk> writes
> >
> >pps what happened to that bloody 2nd TV tribute cd ?
> Almost bloody there! Honest!

He's not kissing - the tracks are assembled, there is only one more song
for me to finish post-production on, and I can give the timings to
Maurice, who will fill in the blanks on the cover art and send it along
for inclusion on the Multimedia extravaganza of a CD....

It is pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.  And now, back to the
studio....