Re: (TV) Recent listening

as always, whatever tapes i happen to pull outta the
baskets before i head off to work & whatever i uncover
off audiogalaxy at work...

tom robinson band- power in the darkness
prince- sign o the times
kraftwerk- downloads off audiogalaxy
james chance & contortions- downloads off audiogalaxy
sparks- downloads off audiogalaxy
marie et les garcons- downloads off audiogalaxy

& lots more, but those have been top of the heap