Re: (TV) recent listenings

Hello,
Very sorry about that post, I hit the wrong reply button. I guess this
would also be a good time to introduce myself.
I've been lurking on the list for a few weeks now and have enjoyed the
recent threads immensely. In particular it was nice to hear what people
have been listening to. I now have a good sense of people tastes in TV
related material, and music in general. I am also lucky enough to have a
good record store nearby, so I have vinyl copies of most of Tom
Verlaine's and Richard Lloyd's solo work.
I myself was too young to see Television live when they were in their
heyday, but I have seen Tom Verlaine live once, and just recently saw
Richard Lloyd on tour with Steve Wynn. ( I have to admit that I though
Steve Wynn had a much better band, and better songs)
Again sorry about the post, I will make sure it doesn't happen again....
Sean C

PS.
I have been listening to:
Neil Young - On The Beach (LP of course!)
Spacemen 3 - Threebie 3
Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros....11-20-99  Toronto, Ont.
Otis Redding - Otis Blue