(TV) Re: (NTC) Recent listening

>Then there's Jorma Kaukonen. I consider him to >be
one of the finest guitarists ever to put
>finger to fret - just in terms of the amazing tones
>he could produce.

Back in the days when I was seeing Television at
CBGBs, I was also going to the Academy of Music on
14th Street to see electric Hot Tuna do, on an average
night, four to five hour marathon shows at an energy
level that was pretty phenomenal.

I bet some other folks on this list were also there!

Jorma and Jack Casady were -- and continue to be --
one of the greatest guitar-bass duos in rock and roll.
 They've been touring again the past couple years as
an acoustic duo and they're better than ever.