where a whiteboy rap-soul band called
"three times one minus one" showed up
for an interview on the "White People
Co-opting Black Culture Network":

	John: Aahaight, aahaight, I'm hangin'
		wit my boys from the T.T.O.M.O.
		Why don't ya'll introduce ya'll
		selves?

	Bob: 	Well, uh, it's like I'm sayin' this
		is my main man Pootie-T.

	David: What's up.

	Bob: 	It's like I'm sayin', My name is Wolfgang
		Amadeus Stallonies Von Funkenmeister the
		Nineteenth and Three Quarters.

	John: Yeah so, so, so tell me about ya'lls
		influen-cience.

	Bob: 	Yeah, yeah I'm down with that. It's like
		I'm sayin', we've been influenced by all
		kinds of white performers who've been influenced
		by black entertainers. It's like I'm sayin' I
		gotta say my man Elvis, the king, you know, it's
		like I'm sayin' Vanilla Ice, the original, you know,
		it's like I'm sayin' the Blues Brothers right?
		It's like I'm sayin' the New Kids, like I'm sayin'
		the Manhattan Transfer. All that, all that, all
		the greats, all the great ones.