Double Exposure material (was: Re: (TV) TV in England

In a message dated 4/17/02 4:15:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
tv-owner@brainiac.com writes:

> Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: (TV) TV in England
>

>I agree that ARROW HEAD is pretty pointless (any CD copied from an old vinyl
>> bootleg is instantly at the bottom of my list anyhow), but I really adore
> the
>DOUBLE EXPOSURE boot (the CD version, not the less-complete vinyl).
>The Williams/Eno demos are especially fascinating and quite listenable. Also
great >> to hear otherwise unrecorded Television songs like "Double Exposure",
> their
>cover of "Fire Engine", and "Hard On Love" in such good fidelity
>> (bootleg-wise). And the live tracks are solid, too - I wish the complete
> show
>from which they were taken would surface (in similar fidelity).
>
>- --Philip

While I *still* don't have Double Exposure (and also Poor Circulation) in
full (don't know of anywhere to obtain them here in Chicago, and I don't have
the money to go and order them from Subterranean Records as I'm a student
working a crap part-time job), I have gotten some of it off of audio galaxy.
The demo of "Double Exposure" is quite possibly my favorite unreleased
Television song (two others come close: "O Mi Amore" and "Horizontal
Ascentions"; "I'm Gonna Find You" occasionally alternates with the latter).
As a musician-in-my-spare-time kinda guy, I've been trying to nail that cool
garagey main riff for it, and I've kinda worked it out, but there MUST be an
easier way to play it than what I'm doing. Anyone have any suggestions?

-nick keiser