Re: (TV) TPE (OT but connected)

Well at least gold, I think for platinum you'd have to
wear at least pinstriped jeans (skin tight) or, if you
want to be classic southern rock gods, the ever
stylish acid washed jeans (again skin tight).

But Ray, you need to quit concentrating on clothing
style and get at that next Wavewalker release.  An
article in NME and you go GQ (Europe edition no less)
;-)

uh, my names Keith