(TV) Request for Discography Info on 'Exotic' Verlaine Recordings But Officially Released

MM Mooners,

For a long time Philip and Keith have had a grand vision of someday
improving the Verlaine Official Discography (that resides in the "Just
The Facts" section of Keith's great "The Wonder" web site) by double
checking the accuracy and completeness of its original listings.

Recently I was crazy enough to volunteer to help with this effort.
We are now about 90% done, but would like to request that anyone on
the MM list who has information on any of the items mentioned below
to please reply to me OFFLIST (Leo at my e-mail address above).

We request that you reply to me OFFLIST BECAUSE:  1)  we don't
want a multitude[?] of replies/info clogging up the MM mailing list itself;
and 2) we don't want to bore many of you to tears with minutiae about recordings.

The Television Discography appears to be in relatively good shape already,
so (for now at least) we only need info on Verlaine NON-Television Official
recordings (HOLD-OFF ON Bootlegs).  *Am I stating this right, Philip and Keith?*

Do any members own any of the following "Exotic" but *Officially Released
(NON-Television) Verlaine Recordings* (i.e., released by Verlaine's cd/record
companies), and would you be willing to supply the information for each item that
you have?

Exotic" but *Officially Released (NON-Television) Verlaine Recordings* are
defined to be any of the following:

Any official CD; CD-5; Vinyl LP; Vinyl EP 12" 45 rpm; Vinyl 7" 45 rpm; or Cassette,
of Verlaine's that was released in either:  Japan, Canada, Germany, Sweden, etc.
[forget about UK and USA releases whose enumeration and details we have already
completed].

Please supply any (preferably all) of the following info for each item you have:

1) Title (e.g., "Flash Light")
2) Format  (e.g., Vinyl LP)
3) Track listings and times
4) Label (e.g., Phonogram/Fontana)
5) Year *released* (e.g., 1987)
6) Country *released in*  (e.g., Japan)
7) Catalog#  (e.g., P-11070W) [note: just an example, I made this # up] )

And if known
8) Distributed by (e.g., WEA Italiana S.P.A) [note: again just an example, I made this # up])

I can also try to answer any questions/clarifications you might about this project, but please
e-mail me OFFLIST.

Thanks in advance,

	Leo