RE: (TV) new to list / Ultravox

i recently picked up an australian collection of
tracks from the first 2 u-vox recs (since the
originals are out of print)...they were a great
band...i rank em with magazine as really pushing the
"punk" envelope, yet maintaining a pop sensibility
(for lack of a better phrase).
it's dreadful what midge ure did to that band....