(TV) Re: Richard Widmark

Hello everyone,

This was just too weird:

After this lists discussion about Tom Verliane's fascination of Richard
Widmark I went to a meeting at work and learn that he is coming to
lecture as a visiting scholar! I work at the George Eastman House,
International Museum of Film and Photography (I am a curator in the
photography department). I doubt many of you live in Upsate New York, but
if you do, and you want to meet him, I'll give out the date. The
coincidence is amazing, besides the fact that he is about 88 years old!
When he comes I be sure to ask him if he knows who Tom Verlaine is :-)

Anyway, I couldn't help passing this on to the list

Sean C