(TV) Request for Help from MM list members about TV recordings with Pa tti Smith in Gone Again-era & The Waterboys

Folks,

Philip posed the following to me Fri night regarding the Verlaine Official discography:

Philip said:
>Also, I can't remember, but did I read somewhere that there are previously
>unreleased GONE AGAIN-era tracks on the new Patti Smith compilation and
>that Verlaine >plays on one of them? Or did I imagine this?
>Might be a question for the list

Leo has following info:

Gone Again (Patti Smith), Arista/BMG International, USA/Japan?, 1999,
CD, Catalogue # 18747, [contains bonus tracks].
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A2gjueaz44x07
We already know Verlaine plays electric guitar on 'Beneath the Southern
Cross', 'Summer Cannibals', 'Wing', and lead guitar on 'Fireflies'
(all songs written by Patti Smith).

But: Does Verlaine play on electric guitar (and/or acoustic guitar) on other
previously unreleased Gone Again-era songs on one or more of the bonus tracks??

ANYONE on MM list know?

Land: 1975-2002 (Patti Smith), Arista, USA, 2002, CD, Catalogue # 14708.
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=Ajbdfylk3xpmb
We know Verlaine plays electric guitar on 'Beneath the Southern Cross',
'Summer Cannibals', and 'Glitter in Their Eyes' the latter from
Smith's Gung Ho album).

But: Does Verlaine play on electric guitar (and/or acoustic guitar) on other
previously unreleased Gone Again-era songs??

ANYONE on list know?

The Patti Smith Masters: The Collective, Arista, USA, CD, Catalogue # 18933.
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A2t68mpmf9f1o
We already know Verlaine co-wrote 'Break It Up' with Smith and plays
lead (electric)guitar; Verlaine was arranger and co-writer on
'Space Monkey'(Kral/Smith/Verlaine); and Verlaine plays electric guitar on
'Summer Cannibals'.

But: Does Verlaine play on electric guitar (and/or acoustic guitar) on other
previously unreleased Gone Again-era songs??

ANYONE on list know?

Secret Life of the Waterboys 81-85 (The Waterboys) 'That Was the River'
is the previously unreleased fast version of Waterboys' 'This is the Sea'
and features Tom Verlaine on lead guitar.
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=Azl548qtnbt04

ANYONE on list know the length of this song?

	Leo