(TV) TV: 'The Hawk' / 'Fever' / Regular Programming

1)'The Hawk' on the Kristoferson Tribute CD (anyone know where to get it?)

2) Anyone know the length of the song?

3) Anyone know the musicians that play with TV on it and the instruments each plays?
4) Anyone know CD's Catalogue # on Filthy Records?

5) Anyone know who plays bass and drums on 'Fever' on Otis Blackwell Tribute--my cd just says: "Verlaine: Guitar, vocals;  Chris Spedding: Guitar; Tony Visconti, Randall Grass, Jimmy Destri, Steve Ferrone: Finger snaps" .  Could it be possible that there are no bass or drums on it?!

(This has been a temporary break in your Television/TV viewing.  We will now return to our regular programming.)

	Leo