(TV) Last 5[?] Questions to MM list

Any MM List members own any of the following or know
the answers to the following:

1) I sold/lost my cassette of "This Side of Paradise"
(Ric Ocasek's 1st solo album with Verlaine on several tracks):
1986: Geffen: LP: 24098; CD: 2-24098; cassette: CS M5G-24098;
1997 LP: GHS-24098; Cassette: CS 24098:

Anyone know which songs TV plays on?

2) "Easter" (Patti Smith) CD: ARCD-8546:

Anyone know CD release date??

3) "Trapped and Untrapped" (by the Scottish group Friends Again,
LP is out of print; Mercury; 1984;
"Trapped & Unwrapped (by the Scottish group Friends Again [and the Bathers])
2001 CD with bonus tracks

Anyone know which songs TV plays on

4) Verlaine co-wrote 'Break It Up' with Smith and plays lead guitar; the
song has its roots in an early (c. 1974) Television song by the name of ???

5) UK group Del Amitri [information on Verlaine producing this group originally
appeared on Tom Wisner's defunct Television web site; however,
a painstaking search of AMG site's listing of Del Amitri recordings turned up no
mention of Verlaine producing this group]

Anyone own any Del Amitri recordings and/or know if TV produced any songs on
their records or CDs?

	Leo