(TV) Bribery / 'lewd intercourse'

I guess it's come down to this:

in order to finish the discography before the year 2019
and not go mad** in the process, I am offering to give
any list member who answers at least two of my previous
discography questions from the last 2 weeks [except the
question on "Easter" in last e-mail) prizes:

Any Television or Verlaine CD or LP or EP or 7" or Cassette
or bootleg of your choice that I own (sorry I own no 8-tracks).

	Leo

**"Despite his family's and friends' entreaties and pleas to do
something else he pushed on.  Sample plea:

'You should detest it just as much as lewd intercourse,
it can deprive you of all your leisure, your health, your rest,
and the whole happiness of your life.  This abysmal darkness
[discography?] might perhaps devour a thousand towering
Newtons, it will never be light on earth ... ' "