Re: (TV) Yonki Time played live / Request for Yonki

In a message dated 5/7/2002 3:04:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV writes:

> Verlaine never does any of his solo recoded album work during Television
> concerts.

I've noticed this too, and I like it.

Weirdly enough, it doesn't bug me if Tom wants to do Television songs in his
solo set, but Television doing Tom's solo songs just seems wrong to me.

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert