From: Andy Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 6:42 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Andy I'm Still curious

OK , here's the deal .

It's a 6 track 12" in a black 'n' white picture sleeve .
I said before it was for Dreamtime but as I'm a fool it isn't .

Title is : Tom Verlaine : Special Preview Edition
  Highlights from the forthcoming album Flashlight .

The six tracks are : Cry Mercy Judge , Say A Prayer , A Town Called Walker ,
Bomb , The Funniest Thing & Annie's Telling Me .

It is numbered on the back sleeve . Mine is No.073 .

The cat.no. is TV FAN 1 . Thi is why I suspect it's a boot .
The tracks are the studio cuts though and are no different in quality to the
actual LP .

The sleeve has a b/w pic of Tom .

Any help to you Leo ?
Anyone else got this , heard of it ?