RE: (TV) looks like bootleg / year?

I'm intrigued by this release. I've never heard of it. I agree the catalogue
number makes it sound like a bootleg. Bootleggers occasionally pre-empt the
release of a commercial record if they get hold of the tapes. However, why
isn't it well known if it is a bootleg? This would have caused a fuss with
the record company when it came out which I'm sure someone on this list
would have heard about.

On the other hand if it was an obscure legitimate promo its more possible
that no-one would have heard of it. There was a little book used as a promo
with the Flashlight album ISTR which had reviews etc. I have a copy
somewhere.

Please could you also have a look at the run-out on the vinyl, it often
contains the record company name or the pressing plant name, which could
then be compared with a copy of Flashlight.
-Howard