Re: (TV) Brace Yourself

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey, Leo J"

> Don't have it work with me can someone on list post the
> "house band" on BRACE YOURSELF! (Otis Blackwell tribute)?
>
> Leo

Steve Ferrone - Drums and percussion; Chris Spedding - guitars; Kenny
Aaronson - bass; Jimmy Destri - organ and piano; and the Uptown Horns.

Credits for "Fever" - Tony Visconti, Randall Crass, Jimmy Destri, Steve
Ferrone: fingersnaps; Tom Verlaine - lead guitar and first solo guitar;
Chris Spedding - second guitar solo.

And as long as I had the CD out, I gave it a spin - there's definitely bass,
drums, keyboards and horns, too.  Listening to this, one wonders where Brian
Setzer got his "Orchestra" concept from...