RE: (TV) Leaving the list/ honest mistakes happen

Hope I'm not to late for this, I've been away a couple of days.

Dennis hope you haven't quit yet as you will see all the mails supporting you. Just an innocent mistake, don't worry about it.

If Dennis has already gone then I suggest everyone emails him(if they haven't already and get him to come back.

Meanwhile I'm heading up to the north east to have a look through Andy's trash.