Re: (TV) Has everyone left the list?

"Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here, but quite busy lately!

I'm here as well, but without going into details, life's been insane
lately.  (This also explains the delay in the release of the WBMA
tracks - my apologies to all those who have been waiting for them!)

I am happy to report that all is settling down, and I can actually
devote up to 20 seconds a day to things outside of work and home and
family!