RE: (TV) RL gig in June

I think it was the 24th amendment that lowered the voting age to 18, so
that those kids dying overseas and then coming home unable to buy a beer
could at least have a say in who was elected.

But then again, my cousin did time for possession of pot.  Makes you wonder
who they paroled to make room in the cell for him.  I'm guessing it wasn't
OJ.

Scott Simpson
NYC