(TV) David Thomas(OT)

Very surprised this week to hear a 20 odd minute interview with David Thomas on Radio 3 in the UK. It was interesting and funny. It ended with him playing part of a track by one of his favourites called the Numbers Band......anyone know anything about this lot. The album it was off was apparently not typical of their stuff being very bluesy, but I'd like to hear more.

If anyone is a big David Thomas fan and wants a recording of the interview email me off list.

Andy did you ever manage to find out if we are ever likely to hear part 2 of the US Punk radio programme?