(TV) Verlaine produces.....nein danke

----- Original Message -----
From: <alan.sola@spray.se>
> just curious but what do you find particularly bad? I'm not an expert on
production but TV's stuff sounds alright to me...usually not amazingly
good, but not terribly bad, either.

erm i don't want to start too big a ruck here.. i have to be honest
i'm not a great fan of a lot of TV's solo stuff - i do like the first
one,half of the Wonder and half of Warm and Cool,
oh and the unreleased Dave Biscombe sessions too, but the rest....let's just
say i'm more of a Television fan

is that diplomatic enough?

i must say all the same i miss the "heated debates" (copyright Mrs Merton)
that we used to have on this list like the Beatles v the Kinks

would anyone care to start one?