Re: (TV) Heated debates

At 11:25 PM +0100 5/28/02, Raymond wrote:
> >i must say all the same i miss the "heated debates"
> (copyright Mrs Merton)
> >that we used to have on this list like the Beatles
> v the Kinks
> >
> >would anyone care to start one?

sure, i'm game.

the two sprawling, ambitious double albums released in
1987 by enigma with the word "nation" in the title:
_daydream nation_ vs _lolita nation_ by game theory.

alternately, scott miller and kristin hersh (of
throwing muses) vs kimandthurston

(hoo baby, does sonic youth ever bore me)

also!  steve kilbey and marty willson-piper of the
church vs matt johnson and johnny marr of the the.
winner takes on tom waits.

=====
"julie is a theme dater, although she draws the line at
                              drummers."
    chelsea the mod pixie*http://www.pixievision.com